Prague is one of the best preserved cities of Europe and a fantastic place for the urban adventurer.
Watch the famous astronomical clock in Old Town Square go through its machinations with the rest of the tourists before walking a few blocks to discover ancient chapels, hidden courtyards, authentic restaurants and old-fashioned bars with hardly a tourist in sight.
Much of the city serves as testament to the rise of the Přemyslids, the first documented Bohemian native dynasty and every internecine struggle for power within that family (and the later rulers and their competitors: the Jagellons, Charles IV, the Habsburgs and the Catholic Church, to name just the major players).
The Prague Castle dominates the city’s skyline, its variety of styles and influences perfectly illustrating the shifting demands of its occupants and conquerors over the last millennium. Nowhere else in Prague resonates with as much national identity and symbolism, increased by the pride Czechs have taken since having had the castle returned to them in 1989.
Join us in Prague
Extend your time away...
Pre Conference Tour: Italian Lakes & Swiss Mountains
A scenic, nature-inspired journey delivering the best of Italy and Switzerland’s stunning lakes, intimate lakeside villages and beautiful mountains. Over 7 leisurely days, experience the crystal-clear waters of glacial lakes framed by green mountains and snow-capped peaks that have lured the elite over the last millennia.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS
- Visit Italy and Switzerland’s ‘must see’ lakes, lakeside villages and Alpine peaks.
- 6 nights in exquisite 5 star hotels.
- 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches
- Guided sightseeing tours in Lake Iseo, Lake Como, St Moritz and Lake Maggiore.
- Lunch and wine tasting in Lake Iseo.
- Lunch on Lake Como’s Isola Comacina served with magnificent views.
- Train journey on the iconic Bernina Express.
- Visit 6 panoramic lakes of Iseo, Como, St Moritz, Lugano, Maggiore and Orta.
- Visit beautiful lakeside towns including Bellagio, Locarno, Ascona and Stresa.
- Entrance fees to Villa Carlotta and Palais Borromée.
- Deluxe transport and boat excursions on Lake Iseo, Como and Maggiore.