Connected by the Mekong, each country has its own unique charm and social traditions, its own tragic history and complex past.
The Mekong Delta River is a place like no other, connecting six countries by a stunning 4,300+km of water that acts as a lifeline for so many local communities.
Partnering with Uniworld, our conference cruise will showcase the delights and cultural diversity that is on display throughout Vietnam and Cambodia as we make our journey through the flowing Mekong River, docking in some of the most incredible villages.
We start our journey in Ho Chi Minh City (previously knownas Saigon), a city that offers a heady mixture of old and new, before embarking at My Tho. As the lifeblood of South East Asia, the Mekong teems with coloural floating villages and mementos of its French Colonial past.
Observe residents live, work and shop on the water, with villages like Cai Be and Vinh Long home to busy family-run factories and historic colonial houses. Traditional flat-bottomed boats of Vietnam, fill the narrow canals and inlets, carrying passengers, including you, to bustling waterfront markets. Ride a trishaw through towns and listen to the stories of village elders who have seen the many changes in Vietnam.
Join us on board the Uniworld Mekong Navigator
From $4,600* per person, this package includes:
Conference cruise package inclusions:
- 2 nights in a Deluxe Room at the Caravelle Hotel in Ho Chi Minh, including breakfast
- Half day Saigon City Tour including the Reunification Palace and War Remnants Museum, Dong Khoi Street, Municipal Theatre, Notre Dame Cathedral, Cholon, Binh Tay markets and Thien Hau
- Transfers from Tan Son Nhat Airport to Ho Chi Minh hotel, and My Tho from Ho Chi Minh
- Tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels
- 7 nights on board the Mekong Navigator in a Cat 2 Vista Suite (upgrades available and on hold)
- 7 buffet breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Complimentary house wine, local beers and spirits, and softdrinks throughout the cruise
- 6 days of captivating, fully escorted excursions with English-speaking local experts
- Gratuities, port charges and taxes
This cruise will uncover new discoveries hidden in the hundreds of romantic canals.
A rare opportunity for lovers of travel, history, art and architecture.
March 23, Friday - Ho Chi Minh City
March 24, Saturday - Ho Chi Minh City
March 25, Sunday - Ho Chi Minh City, transfer to My Tho (embark)
March 26, Monday - Cai Be, Vinh Long
March 27, Tuesday - Sa Dec, Gieng Island, cruising the Mekong River
March 28, Wednesday - Tan Chau, Evergreen Island, cruising the Mekong River
March 29, Thursday - Phnom Penh
March 30, Friday - Phnom Penh, cruising the Mekong River
April 1, Saturday - Angkor Bat, Wat Hanchey