With the luxury of Crystal Serenity to call home.
'Costa del Sol’ offers a wonderful experience that could rival any itinerary on the other side of the Mediterranean.
We commence our conference@sea by embracing the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region— Barcelona— a celebration of history and heir to Greek, Phoenician, Roman, Carthaginian, Gothic and Arab cultural legacies.
It was the home of Picasso, Miró, Dali, Casals and Gaudí and has been described as a Mediterranean Manhattan, a cosmopolitan centre for political ideas and artistic movements. From Valencia, venture to the renowned winemaking region of Utiel-Requena not only to discover delightful vineyards but also to craft your own wine under the tutelage of a wine expert.
Treat yourself to a relaxing soak and massage at the authentic Arabian Hamman Baths in Cadiz; or explore the heights, caves and tunnels of ‘the rock’ in Gibraltar.
Join us on board the Crystal Serenity
From $4,600* per person, this package includes:
- 1 nights’ accommodation at the Renaissance Hotel, Barcelona, including breakfast
- Transfer from the Renaissance Hotel to port for embarkation
Plus Crystal Serenity onboard inclusions as per below:
- 7 nights in a Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah – Category P (upgrades/downgrades may be requested)
- Complimentary open-bar including select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits throughout the ship
- Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining in Prego and at least once in Nobu Matsuhisa’s Silk Road or The Sushi Bar
- Up to eight evening dining venues, including The Bistro, a European-style sidewalk café, and 24-hr room service
- Art, dance, fitness, golf and computer classes
- Onboard entertainment and lectures
- Complimentary transportation into most ports
- Gratuities for staff throughout the ship
- EXCLUSIVE CPE TRAVEL BONUS: Onboard credit of US$200 per person, redeemable toward specialty restaurants, internet access, casino, spa/salon services, shore excursions etc
- LE CORBUSIER
A brief summary of our trip
+ DAY 1: Barcelona, Spain
+ DAY 2: Barcelona, Spain
+ DAY 3: Valencia, Spain
+ DAY 4: Málaga, Spain
+ DAY 5: Gibraltar, UK
+ DAY 6: Cádiz/Seville, Spain
+ DAY 7: Lisbon, Portugal
+ DAY 8: Vienna