The shimmering waters of the fabled Danube River flow for thousands of miles through the very heart of Europe.
For aficionados of European history, music and art — this enchanting voyage provides a variety of ways to enjoy captivating destinations as well as plenty of time to relax onboard as you sail from Nuremberg to Budapest with Uniworld on the beautiful S.S. Beatrice.
Discover Regensburg, one of Europe’s best-preserved medieval towns, whether walking through the cobbled lanes of the UNESCO-designated Old Town or exploring Germany’s oldest Jewish community.
Should you wish to do something completely different, tour the state-of-the-art BMW factory.
Explore Spitz with a wine and nature expert and sample local wines and delicacies made with apricots—a specialty of the region.
Join us on board the Uniworld S.S. Beatrice
The brand new, extensively renovated S.S. Beatrice is launching right before this cruise.
From $6,919* per person, this package includes:
- 2 nights in a Deluxe King Room at Le Meridien Hotel, Nuremberg, including breakfast
- 7 nights on board the River Beatrice in a Cat 2 Suite
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients, including Captain’s Welcome & Farewell Receptions & Gala Dinners (7 B, 6 L, 7 D)
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
- 7 days of excursions, with portable audio headsets, hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided “active” programs for all fitness levels, use of bicycles and Nordic sticks
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access
- UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Transfers for embarkation
- All gratuities
Experience dynamic Budapest, imperial Vienna and exquisitely preserved Prague. Marvel at ravishing scenery as your luxurious ship glides through the Wachau Valley, celebrated as one of the world’s most beautiful landscapes, into Germany and past charming Bavarian villages
16 July, Monday - Le Meridien Grand Hotel Nuremburg
17 July, Tuesday - Le Meridien Grand Hotel Nuremburg
18 July, Wednesday - Embark at Nuremberg
19 July, Thursday - Cruising the Main-Danube Canal, Regensburg
20 July, Friday - Straubing, Cruising the Danube River, Passau
21 July, Saturday - Cruising the Danube River, Engelhartszell
22 July, Sunday - Cruising the Wachau Valley, Spitz (Spitz or Melk)
23 July, Monday - Day in Vienna
24 July, Tuesday - Day in Budapest
25 July, Tuesday - Disembark at Budapest